Day Ticket Price List
|2 Fish: £30.00|
|4 Fish: £45.00|
Catch and release after you have killed your limit!
Anglers must kill their first 2 or 4 fish (depending which ticket has been purchased), recording their catch on their ticket and putting it into the box provided inside the fishing lodge.
When fishing catch and release, please keep handling of fish to a minimum and always keep fish in the water please.
- Barbless or de-barbed hooks only.
- Maximum number of flies allowed is 3.
- Brown trout MUST be returned to the water.
- No fish to be gutted/filleted on site.
- No boobies, snakes, wagglers or pellet flies to be used.
- Maximum fly size 2 inches, with 1 single hook only.
- Anglers must not catch fish for other anglers.
- No spectators are allowed around the pools, only fly fishers with a valid Loynton Trout Fishery ticket.
- No Dogs.
- Nets must be carried at all times.
- No wading allowed.
- All persons at the fishery are there entirely at their own risk and management accepts no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to persons or personal property.
- Management reserve the right to inspect bags or tackle when leaving the fishery or at random.
- Management reserve the right to cancel any ticket if necessary.